List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: [RFC] Kmail to use Knode message classes and proposed schedule for Knode/Kmail merge
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?q?H=E4ckel?= <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-08-14 15:11:23

On Montag, 13. August 2001 12:56, Sven Carstens wrote:

> I thought more about providing KParts instead of using them.
> Using them is easy but provoding new ones should help to
> gain reusability and transparency.

I think it doesn't make sense to provide things, as long as no one uses them,
just to use some technology.

If there is a need for a KMReaderWin KPart which is able to display
message/rfc822 data or a KMail KPart which would allow to embed KMail maybe
togeter with KNode, Korganizer and some other applications in a single window
as many Outlook fans like it, that can of course be done.

Regards,
Michael Häckel