List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    [FYI] outgoing filtering commited
From:       Marc Mutz <Marc.Mutz () uni-bielefeld ! de>
Date:       2001-05-31 11:56:54

Hi!

For those of you that don't follow the cvs list:

I've just commited the outgoing filtering patch as posted some days ago.

Additional stuff:

The QToolTip's in the filter dialog were quite overloaded. I've changed
them to QWhatsThis, extended them, and provided tooltips that simply
state the name of the associated action, just as tooltips normally do.

I've put the What's This texts into the source. Are there better ways,
e.g. to put them in external files?

KMFilterMgr now uses QListIterators everywhere, instead of first() and
next(). This change was already in the "outgoing filtering" patches
posted to the list.

Marc

--
Marc Mutz <Marc@Mutz.com>