List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: address completion
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2001-05-24 10:32:59

On Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2001 11:51 Michael Häckel wrote:

> I think, no completion at all.
> These field are usually filled out automatically, when an identity is
> chosen.

Right -- as Cristian mentioned, completing the list of identities might be an
option tho. I didn't check yet how I would get a list of those.

> > And yes, the old Ctrl-T completion is still available, too.
>
> Doesn't make the impression to work, at least for me, but I think it can be
> removed then.

It works once you set the completion mode to None (via the context-menu). It
wouldn't make much sense to mix them, but I know the kmail-developer's desire
to keep old things working, so I let it. I'm fine with removing it, tho.

> I think the current way is good.
>
> However why does it always only show one address and no address at all, if
> there are more than one match?

Hmm, indeed, something is not working properly. It did work for my old
kab-entries, but not for the new abbrowser entries. Will fix.

> The popup menu should use the same font as the edit fields do.

They have the same for me, but I assume not for you :) (the popup is a
toplevel window, so I will have to explicitly set the font. Willl do.)

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer