List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: TLS default enabled/disabled?
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?q?H=E4ckel?= <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-05-22 7:34:42

On Tuesday, 22. May 2001 05:17, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> > I'm also
> > happy, if I don't have to care for everything. Now I seem to have to,
> > since he is away. I wonder, what would happen, if I would go for two
> > months on holidays.
>
> you'd probably come back relaxed and re-energized to find that while you
> had been away others had stepped up to pick up whatever slack there was;
> and then they'd welcome you back and things would be great. call me an
> optimist.

Nevertheless, it would be nice, if the responsibilities would be even more
shared in KMail.
It is great, that Andreas and Ingo care for the PGP/GPG stuff and I don't
have to care much about it and that Marc now does a great job on the filter
stuff.

However the rest of the code appears to be still mainly up to me to maintain.
I think it does not lack people posting valuable patches for useful things.
There were a lot of contributions from a lot of different people recently,
but unfortunately they mostly disappear again soon afterwards.

Regards,
Michael Häckel