List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    uuencoded files
From:       Michael <mh () enkom ! net>
Date:       2001-05-03 11:47:53

Hi all,
I didn't find a word about uue in the documentation. Is there a convenient
way to handle such files, as they aren't recognized as attachments by KMail
1.1.99?
Perhaps by using an external filter?

I greatly appreciate the progress made by KMail. This is the right time for
me to migrate rom XFMail. Thank You.

By the way, it would be nice to have exxtraction of things like %D in the
signature as well as in the reply phrase - at least as long as it isn't red
from a file.

Luck, Michael

--
Mail:	mh@enkom.net