List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    kmail and SSL
From:       "Mark W. Webb" <mark () dolphtech ! com>
Date:       2001-05-03 12:04:42

hello, I sent an email to Waldo Bastian a few weeks back and asked about the
status of POP3 over SSL.  I downloaded KDE2.2alpha1 source and compiled it
and have been looking at the kmail source code, trying to learn it so that I
may be able to help make any changes to it.  Can someone tell me what the
latest is on POP3 over SSL, and if there is anything that I may do to help
this effort.

Thank you for your time.

--
Mark Webb