List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: patch for Right Mouse popup in Message and Headers Window
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?q?H=E4ckel?= <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-03-23 12:27:53

On Friday, 23. March 2001 11:51, Seth Chaiklin wrote:

> I realize that the RMB also gives that impression that it is possible to
> send a single message.  And that is a problem.

The outbox is a queue for sending all mails together. For storing unfinished
mails we have the drafts folder.

> (BTW, I have a direct connection, so I don't usually use "Send Queued", so
> I will leave these problems to someone else. (-: )

If the Send Queued action shall appear in a context menu, then it has to be
added to the context menu of the outbox in the folder tree and not to the
headers of the messages.

Regards,
Michael Häckel