List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: other mailers read kmail mailbox?
From:       Andreas Gungl <Andreas.Gungl () osp-dd ! de>
Date:       2000-04-26 5:39:00

Hi dep,

at work I played a little bit with Gnome - just to see the "other
world". (On my SuSE 6.3 system there I can run KDE (1.1.2) and Gnome
applications parallel.) I started "balsa" (the Gnome mail program) and I
were astonished, that it displayed all of kmail's mail folders with all
messages in it (the deleted messages too, since I didn't compact the
folders before).
Perhaps this could be a simple and comfortable solution? (BTW, I don't
want to initiate a discussion about KDE vs. Gnome! Just take it as a
hint.)

Andreas