List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: patch: folder with unread messages bold
From:       Don Sanders <don () sanders ! org>
Date:       2000-04-22 23:30:47

> btw: folders. It is possible or planned to support dnd of a folder into a
> another folder (ie reparent a folder)

No, I'm not planning to do this, MS file explorer does this and ocassionally
I reparent a folder by mistake, it's quite annoying.

> At the moment I have a lot of
> toplevel folders I would like to make child folders once kmail2 becomes my
> std mailer.

Right click on a folder, select modify, and change it's parent folder with
the "File under" combo box.

Just tried it, it worked here so doesn't seem to have been broken yet.

BFN,
Don.