List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: kmail 1.0.29.1 (and 1.0.28) crashes on this mailfolder
From:       Stefan Taferner <taferner () salzburg ! co ! at>
Date:       2000-03-29 12:16:59

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Hartmut Meyer wrote:
[...]
> Could you point out to me how I can trace that problem any better? Any
> other suggestions appart from the "compact all folders on exit" thing?
> Maybe you want to recommend some start-up reading for debugging a KDE-app?

Don't beat me, but I only have the development version at hands ;-)
With the devel version it works, even when opening the message multiple
times.

Well, to be exact, I only click on the icon and the message is opened in an
extra window. But this is the same reader window, so it should trigger the
problem.

--Stefan