List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    The string =?UTF-8?B?4oCYRE5M4oCZ?= in KMail
From:       Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl () huftis ! org>
Date:       2008-08-02 20:17:27

Hi!

I'm currently translating KMail into Norwegian Nynorsk, and only have one
untranslated string left (out of 2389!): ‘DNL'. There is no translator's
comment for the string, so I have no idea what I should translate it into
(or if it should be translated at all). Can anyone enlighten me?

(I would guess it's not trivial for English users to know what it means in
KMail either, so you might think about changing it to something more easy
to understand.)

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer
E-mail: karl@huftis.org