List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Mark as Sent
From:       Jonathan Marten <jjm () keelhaul ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-10-29 19:18:41

Andreas Gungl <a.gungl@gmx.de> writes:
> Am Sonntag, 29. Oktober 2006 02:22 schrieb Allen Winter:
>> Should I remove all traces of the "Mark as Sent" capability from KMail?

> However in the meantime a lot of people have complained about the reduced
> capabilities to mark messages (not only via the menus but also in the Set
> Status filter action. I consider the changes as a step back and would like to
> see the stati reappear in the menus.

I'd like to second this, definitely to restore the menu option.  I
also sometimes manually mark messages as sent when they have not been
automatically done so, for whatever reason.  (Real world example 1:
mail received from bugs.kde.org in response to a bugzilla change made
by me.  Real world example 2: mail imported from another mail program
on another system).

--
Jonathan Marten                         http://www.keelhaul.demon.co.uk
Twickenham, UK                          jjm@keelhaul.demon.co.uk