List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Mark as Sent
From:       Andreas Gungl <a.gungl () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-10-29 5:47:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Sonntag, 29. Oktober 2006 02:22 schrieb Allen Winter:
> I noticed while working on some kdepim-3.5.5+ stuff that the "Mark as Sent"
> menu item was not inserted into the Mark Message menu.
>
> Was this done on purpose?  Or a mistake?
> Should I remove all traces of the "Mark as Sent" capability from KMail?

IIRC there has been a decision to remove some stati from the menus to make
them more clear (usability-wise). One can argue the Sent status can only be
set by KMail after really having sent a message.
However in the meantime a lot of people have complained about the reduced
capabilities to mark messages (not only via the menus but also in the Set
Status filter action. I consider the changes as a step back and would like to
see the stati reappear in the menus.

Andreas
--
Kindermode Online - Fashion for Kids