List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Vertical Line Between Column Header "Folder" and Expander for
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-09 18:32:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Montag, 8. Mai 2006 07:20 schrieb jsmith435@cox.net:
> Hello:
>
> I'm looking at kmail's source and I've found I think the right area
> but now I need to see if it is even possible to get rid of the
> vertical "decoration" line that is between the "Folder" column header
> and the expander box for the Local Folders tree node.

AFAIU you are talking about the dotted line above the small box with the
plus/minus sign next to the "Local Folders". This line is a feature of
the treeview and indicates that the "Local Folders" sub-tree and other
sub-trees like IMAP account sub-trees and the Searches sub-tree are
"children" of an (invisible) root item.

The only way to get rid of it is to call setRootIsDecorated( false )
[http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/qlistview.html#setRootIsDecorated], but I
guess that's not what you want.

Regards,
Ingo