List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Vertical Line Between Column Header "Folder" and Expander for
From:       jsmith435 () cox ! net
Date:       2006-05-13 23:57:41

On Tuesday 09 May 2006 13:32, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > but now I need to see if it is even possible to get rid of the
> > vertical "decoration" line that is between the "Folder" column header
> > and the expander box for the Local Folders tree node.
>
> The only way to get rid of it is to call setRootIsDecorated( false )
> [http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/qlistview.html#setRootIsDecorated], but I
> guess that's not what you want.

That's exactly what it was.  I did see that before, I misunderstood exaclty
what that option did.  The beauty of open source, I just downloaded the
source to kdepim and searched the archives to see how to build only kmail,
not the entire pdepim package, and changed the setting above, recompiled, and
it works exactly as I was hoping it did!  This is awesome!

Thanks for the tip!

-Jason