List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Vertical Line Between Column Header "Folder" and Expander for Local
From:       jsmith435 () cox ! net
Date:       2006-05-08 5:20:06

Hello:

I'm looking at kmail's source and I've found I think the right area but now I
need to see if it is even possible to get rid of the vertical "decoration"
line that is between the "Folder" column header and the expander box for the
Local Folders tree node.

I've looked a little at QT's site for the treeview widget and view, but have
not found anything that stood out.

When I have time, I'll try and code a simple test to see if I can figure it
out, but thought I'd ask here to see if others have looked at this or if
anyone has any suggestions of where to look.

I know I've seen this in many KDE apps that use a treeview, so maybe this is
not even possible, but I want to see for sure.

Thanks,

Jason