List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: IMAP (and other) issues (was: Re: Blue scary screen)
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-12-19 21:20:08

On Monday 19 December 2005 21:19, Ingo Klöcker wrote:> > Sometimes when new> > mail \
is collected while an IMAP folder is shown all the fields in the> > list of message \
headers go blank, except the threading hierarchy> > remains.>> I just saw the same \
problem (I don't remember seeing it before), but I> was fetching mail from the local \
mail spool into a local folder. So> this seems to be a general problem which probably \
just occurs more> often with IMAP(?). I think it occurs if KMail detects new mail \
while I'm switching focus to another mail by keyboard or mouse at the same time. The \
new mail updates the listview by adding nodes, the mail switch updates the current \
item in the LV. It's guesswork though based on the ~5 times I've seen it the past \
couple of days. Switching to another folder and back is a workaround, so it's \
certainly not affecting KMail's internal data structures. (Well, it might, didn't \
                Valgrind, but seems unlikely.)
-- Martijn_______________________________________________KMail developers mailing \