List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Request for documentation of new features
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-10-30 8:31:23

On Wednesday 29 October 2003 23:44, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> In the KDE 3.1 release plan the documentation was frozen about two weeks
> after the i18n string freeze. The KDE 3.2 release plan doesn't mention
> documentation. Coolo?
Well, the time for such neat freezes were unfortunately taken away by unnamed
last minute feature commits ;(

Read here how we proceed about docu:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=106736932413253&w=2

In short: do not commit to CVS (at least not to HEAD), but send your docu
patches to Lauri.

Greetings, Stephan

--
There may be no I in TEAM, but a M and an E.