List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Integrated subset of make_it_cool
From:       Klas Kalass <klas.kalass () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-12-26 19:50:47

Am Donnerstag, 26. Dezember 2002 18:57 schrieb Zack Rusin:
> On Thursday 26 December 2002 03:32, don@sanders.org wrote:
> > I've integrated a subset of the make_it_cool changes into HEAD.
>
> Hmm, I'm not sure what to say. Personally I'm rather pissed because I've
> spent a good few hours extracting the patches from make_it_cool to
> adopt to the small diff strategy. Marc has spent a lot more on it so I
> can imagine that he's more unhappy than I am.
I only monitor the list and did not contribute more than a tiny bit to kmail,
but I wanted to let you and all other reasonable people in the kmail team
know that I hope you do not let those things discourage you. If necessary,
take actions to prevent someone from discouraging big parts of the team. But
please, keep up the good work on kmail and do not let a single person destroy
your teamwork.

Ps. I can understand that you are pissed, I would be too. A small mail from
Don to coordinate things would have done wonders...

Regards,

  Klas