List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [Knode-devel] KNode development status
From:       Zack Rusin <zack () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-11-30 3:05:27

On Friday 29 November 2002 13:10, Roberto Selbach Teixeira wrote:
> > What do you think is a realistic goal for 3.2? I think one
> > possiblity would be to build a unified article/mail viewer
> > component.
>
> The viewer should be relatively easy indeed. Perhaps even the
> composer might be unified with some kind of dynamic fields differing
> from Knode to Kmail. It might be possible.

I'd like to tackle this one, as I've been toying around with KTextEditor
interfaces and composer in KMail I think I have enough background to do
it fairly efficiently. Changing the composer for KMail is on my TODO
for 3.2 and unifying it with KNode is certainly a good idea. So if it's
OK with everyone, this baby is mine.

Zack

--
"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out,