List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: make_it_cool -> HEAD?
From:       Bo Thorsen <bo () sonofthor ! dk>
Date:       2002-11-29 16:35:17

On Friday 29 November 2002 17:18, Marc Mutz wrote:
> On Friday 29 November 2002 10:33, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > But I'd like to get it commited quickly, so that this
> > chapter of kmail's history can be closed :)
>
> <snip>
>
> I'm nibbling away at the kmsearchpattern* and kmfilter* changes. I
> think they can be separated quite easily (currently compiling the
> result).
>
> But the more important thing is that I found checks for parent() != 0
> added in various KMMessage methods. They smell like bugfixes which
> should go to 3_1_BRANCH. If you merge in one go, we'll miss the
> opportunity to find and commit 3_1_1_candidates separately (and mark
> them so), so we can collect them in a week or two to send them to
> 3_1_BRANCH.
>
> The same is true for the kroupware_branch, in which e.g. some
> DwBodyPart::HasHeaders() have been introduced, before asking
> DwBodyPart::Headers().

I just tried sending the message below, but the patch was too big. I
attached a bzipped patch instead.

-- forwarded mail --

Just to give an update on where I am right now: I'm hunting crashes in
setting up a disconnected imap. And I haven't tested if IMAP still works.

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark

["pa.bz2" (application/x-bzip2)]