List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: make_it_cool -> HEAD?
From:       Marc Mutz <mutz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-11-29 16:18:33

On Friday 29 November 2002 10:33, Stephan Kulow wrote:
<snip>
> But I'd like to get it commited quickly, so that this
> chapter of kmail's history can be closed :)
<snip>

I'm nibbling away at the kmsearchpattern* and kmfilter* changes. I think
they can be separated quite easily (currently compiling the result).

But the more important thing is that I found checks for parent() != 0
added in various KMMessage methods. They smell like bugfixes which
should go to 3_1_BRANCH. If you merge in one go, we'll miss the
opportunity to find and commit 3_1_1_candidates separately (and mark
them so), so we can collect them in a week or two to send them to
3_1_BRANCH.

The same is true for the kroupware_branch, in which e.g. some
DwBodyPart::HasHeaders() have been introduced, before asking
DwBodyPart::Headers().

Marc

--
'When you see the ping of death, duck and cover.'
                        -- Bruce Schneier, Crypto-Gram Oct 2002