List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Migrating to 1.4 -> Lot's of "Unkown" in inbox/outbox/sent-mail
From:       Martin Wolters <martinwolters () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-10-24 8:37:49

I just tried to Migrate to 1.4.3 (Mandrake 9.0) by copying old Mail/* files
onto a new machine, but ran into a probelm:
As soon as I select a message in inbox, outbox or sent-mail, the subject
changes to "no Suject", Sender and Date changes to "unkown" and the message
body is empty.

Has the format of these folders changed? Any ideas what might be going on
here?

Thanks in advance

-M