List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Domino 5.x support - Status
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-08-30 5:49:13

If I haven't mentioned it already I think Lotus Notes support sounds
like a very nice feature. I'm really pleased to see that you have been
able to continue your work on it, I wish you good luck with it.

Looking at the KMail patch
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/kionotes/KioNotes/kmail-patches/kmail-1.4.2.patch?rev=1.2&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
 it's really not very disruptive and I personally am ok with including
this in KDE cvs. I guess if it was included then compilation of this
code should be disabled by default until the feature is ready.

In a previous mail you stated that there are licensing problems. Do
you have any more info on that?

Don.