List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: $%^#%&^@%&@%
From:       Brendan <coolian () mediaone ! net>
Date:       2002-02-04 23:32:42

> > I just don't understand why we can't ignore, and just throw the error in a
> > log...
>
>KMail is a GUI application and nobody reads log files.

Yes, but the alternative proposed is to do NOTHING. I would rather throw
something in a log file than do nothing at all...

And depending on the laziness of users is not a great approach to design.
Besides, if they're not smart enough to read a log file when *something* is
broken, then maybe they shouldn't be using computers in the *special* school.

Brendan