List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    kmailrc-HowTo?
From:       Johannes Liedtke <lists () liedtkeweb ! de>
Date:       2002-02-03 20:00:09

Hi,

can anybody point me to documentation about the kmailrc-file? Or more
generally about how kmail is storing it's settings?
Are there any docs like that?

I've been digging through that file and got curious about some things:

- there are a lot more Accounts in there than I have actually configured
(some are almost identical)

- there are almost twice as much identities in there compared to what kmail
shows in the dialogs... (some old stuff and some "almost" duplicates)

- how do the settings in the kmailrc correspond to the stuff in
.kde2/share/apps/kmail ? (the files looking like pop-access stuff)

- do the entries in kmailrc somehow affect the order of the identities in the
dropdown menu? (Might it be possible to change the order?)

any input is appreciated,
Hansen