List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: folder - identity association...
From:       Johannes Liedtke <lists () liedtkeweb ! de>
Date:       2002-02-02 13:13:12

On Friday 01 February 2002 21:40, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
<snip>
> > yes, I am... where do I reach them? Or rather: Where do I find the
> > Reiser-dev-mailinglist?
>
> Don't know. Try "gg:reiserfs mailinglist" in konqueror.

contacting them now...

> > > Maybe resetting the folder properties helps. Are those folders
> > > still configured as holding a mailing list?
> >
> > Luckily they where... that (along with the mailing-list-addresses)
> > was the only setting that stayed...
> >
> > Do you mean to remove the settings and set them again by "resetting",
>
> Exactly, although I doubt that this will help as the property seems to
> be still set. I have no idea why it doesn't work.

hmm, it didn't work... I've just created a new folder for the
ReiserFS-list... as soon as the first msgs come in I'll try if it'll work on
that new folder...

After I wrote my posting yesterday I tried to logout from KDE again and it
froze again... didn't ruin any files (haven't discovered any, at least)... it
seems to freeze whenever I leave kmail open... (although I've done this for
about 6 weeks now w/o any problems)...

There are no warnings in /var/log/messages or any of the other files... well,
got to dig into that when I got more time...

Hannes