List:       klik-devel
Subject:    [klik-devel] Christmas time..... Klik2 status / another dev meeting?
From:       "Jason Taylor" <killerkiwi2005 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-18 20:55:25

Here we are it almost Christmas!!!

Got to love the holidays :)

Ok current status aka the still to be done list

 - xvier is failing on fedora for an unknown reason....
 - dirty read error on creation on some live CD's
 - kde integration (klik:// protocol and thumbnailer) is still needed
 - merge command
 - uninstall client script
 - lots and lots of testing
 - Update website

The complete list is at http://code.google.com/p/klikclient/issues/list

Also I'd like to suggest we have another dev meeting looking toward
finishing the work need to get a RC out before FOSDEM.

Later

Jason Taylor

--
"Why isn't my life like a situation comedy? Why don't I have a bunch
of friends with nothing better to do but drop by and instigate wacky