List:       klik-devel
Subject:    [klik-devel] fuseiso maintainance
From:       Denis Washington <dwashington () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-12-22 20:07:33

Hi,

As we use fuseiso for klik2, the following news may be important for us.
>From the fuseiso site:

"Sorry, i`m out of time to continue support fuseiso/kfuseiso right now.
I`m very very sorry to peoples have posted bugreports and translations
to me and whom i have not answered. Sorry.

Feel free to take maintenance of this programs."

Maybe someone has the time to do so? At least we would not have any
problems with pushing our changes upstream. ;)

Anyway, just wanted to inform you because I stumbled over it by
accident.

Regards,
Denis