Here we are it almost Christmas!!! Got to love the holidays :) Ok current status aka the still to be done list - xvier is failing on fedora for an unknown reason.... - dirty read error on creation on some live CD's - kde integration (klik:// protocol and thumbnailer) is still needed - merge command - uninstall client script - lots and lots of testing - Update website The complete list is at http://code.google.com/p/klikclient/issues/list Also I'd like to suggest we have another dev meeting looking toward finishing the work need to get a RC out before FOSDEM. Later Jason Taylor -- "Why isn't my life like a situation comedy? Why don't I have a bunch of friends with nothing better to do but drop by and instigate wacky adventures? Why aren't my conversations peppered with spontaneous witticisms? Why don't my friends demonstrate heartfelt concern for my well being when I have problems? ...I gotta get my life some writers." - Calven _______________________________________________ klik-devel mailing list klik-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/klik-devel