List:       klik-devel
Subject:    Re: [klik-devel] Option to redirect write to $HOME to another place
From:       Lionel Tricon <lionel.tricon () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-02-08 18:50:18

On Wednesday 07 February 2007 17:57:44 Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> I vaguely remember having experimented with the KDE env variable
> KDE_FORK_SLAVES inside the wrapper script; but at the time, it
> didn't solve the problem for the kio_help slave (though theoreti-
> cally it should have...).

Hi Kurt,

Ok it works better now even if it's not perfect. Your tips was very helpful
since its works now when i try to write a file (i can create without troubles
a .kdi file with kdissert) but it continues to fail when i try to re-read the
file though kdissert.

If i run fuseiso in debug mode, it appears that the file is correctly read so
i think the problem is not in that side. I will try further this week-end and
basicaly save "strace" output to try to understand.

But KDE_FORK_SLAVES was a good clue ... thanks !

Bye,
Lionel