List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror rendering bugs
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-30 8:26:36

On Don, 30 Aug 2001, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:

> There are actually 3 border colors. The bordercolor itself, the light shade
> of the border (displays on the top of the table's border) and the dark shade
> which displays in the bottom of a table's border. Can't really explain it
> with words, you have to see my web site (www.osnews.com) with IE and zoom on
> my tables. These tags are giving a 3D-ish look, without the use of images or
> weird CSS.

I had a look and know what you mean. hmm, surprising. I initially thought
this is not supported for borders with IE, only for buttons etc. Thanks for
giving me the pointers, closes another hole in my map ;-)

> >Sure. I'm just not sure who the project leaders are.. ;-)
> Hmm... guys, guys... please decide who is the one (or two or three people)
> who would like to answer to 6-7 questions for an OSNews interview. :)

The question is what part you're interested in of Konqueror, because its
split and different groups of people are working on its aspects. Like the
HTML/XML renderer, the file manager, the protocol implementation, its
component based architecture etc.

If its about KHTML I'd volunteer as I'm probably the one with most of the
time currently ;-)

Dirk