List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    two more things..
From:       "Eugenia Loli-Queru" <eloli () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2001-08-30 8:23:14

BTW, two more issues with the latest Konqueror from KDE 2.2

This one does not render correctly, http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/ there is a
big gap with the ad instead of wrap.

The other issue is with my fonts. I have installed 300 TTF fonts from my
windows partition to Mandrake 8 and each time I enable the AA, I can ONLY
use and see 6 fonts altogether under KDE. If I disable AA, I am able to use
all of them, as I should have. As root, I can use all of them, as "eugenia"
user, I can only use them all if AA is disabled.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Eugenia

.