List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: FWD: RE: FWD: A question about konqueror
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2001-05-27 11:58:15

On Sonntag, 27. Mai 2001 13:31 you wrote:

> Why not using the widget Kate uses for its sidebar? I mean the one which
> dispays the "Filelist" and the "Fileselector".

because

- you can only display one widget at a time
- there is again a tabbar (limiting it to two or three widgets)
  (or using that koshell like selector, which is even more irritating than a
   multi-row tabwidget)

Really, there is no problem creating such a sidebar widget, this is just a
few lines of code, done in no time. The only "problem" is a sane interface.

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer