List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    khtmlimage: wrong horizontal scrollbar/BUG in bugreport wizard
From:       Emmanuel Touzery <emmanuel.touzery () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2001-05-27 15:53:04

Hi,

	This happens with current CVS but the problem is quite old now: if you click
on a picture, when embedded in konqueror, the horizontal scrollbar will be
wrong if the picture does not fit konqueror (you cannot reach the whole
picture), resizing konqueror will show more of it, but the scrollbar will
still be wrong... the vertical scrollbar is fine though.

	I hope this is not a duplicate, the bug report wizard crashed on me:

Warning:
fopen("http://bugs.kde.org/cgi-bin/Bugs/htsearch-bugs?wizard=1&matchesperpage=13&exclu \
de=%2Fix%2Ffull.html&&method=or&words=khtmlimage+khtmlimage%3A+wrong+horizontal+scrollbar","r") \

- No such file or directory in wizards/DuplicatePage.php on line 89

 Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
wizards/DuplicatePage.php on line 90

 Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
wizards/DuplicatePage.php on line 91

 No similar bug reports were found, click 'Next' to continue.

(no next button)
--
Better give your hours some more life
than your life some more hours.