List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch to khtml/css/cssparser
From:       Dirk Mueller <dmuell () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-03-31 23:22:14

Moin Andreas!

> Yes, please tell me where I could help. May be something small (fixing a
> bug or so) to start with.

take a look at #23101 please.

> I'm guessing that would have to go into rendering/render_text.cpp
> somewhere. Am I right on this? (I don't yet see exactly where/how the CSS
> attributes influence the rendering of the pages, will have to dig deeper.)

Yes, it would be yet another attribute in RenderStyle (render_style.h) which
is queried in RenderText::setStyle() / ::setText(), where the text is
transformed according to this property and then the transformed version is
buffered for the actual printing in ::print().

Dirk