List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch to khtml/css/cssparser
From:       Andreas Schlapbach <schlpbch () iam ! unibe ! ch>
Date:       2001-03-31 23:02:38

On Sat, 31 Mar 2001, Dirk Mueller wrote:

> Moin Andreas!
>
> > The following patch against CVS from today does two things:
> >
> > 1. It fixes a possible crash when compiled with CSS_DEBUG
> >
> > If parseToChar returns 0 , the kdDebug code will segfault
> > 2. Performance fix for parse4Values
>
> Patch looks reasonable, thanks for the detailed explanation. Applied.
>
> > P.S.: I like the cssparser code ;)
>
> I have a few bugs in there, want to have a look ? :)

Yes, please tell me where I could help. May be something small (fixing a
bug or so) to start with.

For later, I was thinking about adding the 'text-transform' property as a
start

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/text.html#propdef-text-transform

I'm guessing that would have to go into rendering/render_text.cpp
somewhere. Am I right on this? (I don't yet see exactly where/how the CSS
attributes influence the rendering of the pages, will have to dig deeper.)

Andreas

--
  Andreas Schlapbach      schlpbch@iam.unibe.ch
  http://iamexwiwww.unibe.ch/studenten/schlpbch