Moin Andreas! > Yes, please tell me where I could help. May be something small (fixing a > bug or so) to start with. take a look at #23101 please. > I'm guessing that would have to go into rendering/render_text.cpp > somewhere. Am I right on this? (I don't yet see exactly where/how the CSS > attributes influence the rendering of the pages, will have to dig deeper.) Yes, it would be yet another attribute in RenderStyle (render_style.h) which is queried in RenderText::setStyle() / ::setText(), where the text is transformed according to this property and then the transformed version is buffered for the actual printing in ::print(). Dirk