List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    NIST DOM Test Suite
From:       Harri Porten <porten () tu-harburg ! de>
Date:       2000-06-30 10:14:37

Hi !

I found a good DOM test suite last night:

http://xw2k.sdct.itl.nist.gov/dom/index.html

It's written by the Software Quality Group of the US National Institute
of Standards and Technology.

Looking at the *.js sources I estimate that this will be a pretty good
test bed for us. Even getting the framework to run might require some
work (and therefore be a good thing;). I will complete assignments like
a["x"] = ['A', 'B'] in JS but I'd be thankfull if one of the khtml
people could look at the crash occuring when opening above site.

Thanks,

Harri.