List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: switching between views
From:       Tobias Anton <anton () stud ! fbi ! fh-darmstadt ! de>
Date:       2000-06-30 11:04:18

David Faure wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 29, 2000 at 03:57:02PM +0200, Tobias Anton wrote:
> > See, for example, http://www.heise.de.
> >
> > if you press "tab" repeatedly, there should be three focus positions:
> > 1. the location bar,
> > 2. the widget
> > 3. the only form element.
> >
> > but you have to press tab twice to move from the widget to the form
> > element.
> > Can anyone explain this effect?
>
> Looks like a bug in the focus policy of khtml.
> Instead of setting a focus proxy, it defines two widgets that can receive
> the focus. I don't know enough khtml to know what those two
> widgets are, but there is probably a QScrollView and another widget,
> one being KHTMLView ?

perhaps it sets the focus on the scrollview widget, and after that on the
viewport widget, wich is the viewing area of the scrollview and a child of
it.
I hope that hint will help me find the bug.
I'm gonna process it as soon as possible,
but i will be on the linuxtag expo for the next 2 days.

CU,
Tobias.

--
In a world without walls and fences,