List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: NIST DOM Test Suite
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-06-30 14:31:25

On Fre, 30 Jun 2000, Harri Porten wrote:

> I found a good DOM test suite last night:
>
> http://xw2k.sdct.itl.nist.gov/dom/index.html
>
> It's written by the Software Quality Group of the US National Institute
> of Standards and Technology.

Well, I wonder if they're able to write correct HTML at all.

"
<frameset cols=17%,82.97%,0.01%,0.01%,0.01%>

"

What were they smoking when they wrote that? First of all the quotes
are missing, and second are declarations like 82.97% invalid, because only
one digit after the dot is allowed. Hece, 0.01% resolves to 0% which
resolves to a frame-width of 0 pixels which is in consequence no good value
at all ;-)

crash is fixed, but I doubt the page is rendered as expected..

How does IE render that page? need to check that later..

Dirk