List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: kde and kde-user lists
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       2000-01-27 18:23:54

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Christopher Molnar wrote:

> Does anyone know what has happened to the kde and kde-
> user lists on lists.netcentral.net? They have not
> worked for a few days now. I first thought that somehow
> I got dropped but I attempted to resubscribe and the
> list server is not responding, even from their web site.
>
> There is no contact information on the web site either.
>
> Anyone have any clues?

Both lists are hosted at netcentral.net. It looks like at about the 25th
both lists did stop working.

Craig: Can you please look into this problem asap.

Christopher: Thanks for alerting us.
Craig: Thanks for your help.

Yours,
-- martin

// Martin Konold, Stauffenbergstr. 107, 72074 Tuebingen, Germany  //
KDE:  The most advanced GUI for a reliable OS.