On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Christopher Molnar wrote: > Does anyone know what has happened to the kde and kde- > user lists on lists.netcentral.net? They have not > worked for a few days now. I first thought that somehow > I got dropped but I attempted to resubscribe and the > list server is not responding, even from their web site. > > There is no contact information on the web site either. > > Anyone have any clues? Both lists are hosted at netcentral.net. It looks like at about the 25th both lists did stop working. Craig: Can you please look into this problem asap. Christopher: Thanks for alerting us. Craig: Thanks for your help. Yours, -- martin // Martin Konold, Stauffenbergstr. 107, 72074 Tuebingen, Germany // KDE: The most advanced GUI for a reliable OS.