List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    kde and kde-user lists
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () nebsllc ! com>
Date:       2000-01-27 16:40:11

Does anyone know what has happened to the kde and kde-
user lists on lists.netcentral.net? They have not
worked for a few days now. I first thought that somehow
I got dropped but I attempted to resubscribe and the
list server is not responding, even from their web site.

There is no contact information on the web site either.

Anyone have any clues?

Chris