List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Question on Konq
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () nebsllc ! com>
Date:       2000-01-25 13:47:16

Let's say someone wanted to view a news server in konq (I have added the
basic functionality to kioslaves). Something like:

news://user:passwd@server.com  ----> gives a list of newsgroups shown as
folders

User then clicks on a folder (newsgroup) and it displays the messages
available.

User then clicks on a message and it displays in a text window.

Of course this could be built on, but this is a start.

My question is, would this be do-able? And would the kfmexec code be a good
starting point to copy and "adjust" to do a knewsexec for konq?

Any feedback would be appreciated.