List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: A real enthousiast :)
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () nebsllc ! com>
Date:       2000-01-25 12:23:27

You have a bunch of real enthousiast's. Sometime take a look at my ftp and
http log summaries at http://www.nebsllc.com/logs/ftp/usage_200001.html and
http://www.nebsllc.com/logs/usage_200001.html. They get interesting. Since I
put the new distributions out on 1/19/2000 koffice has been grabbed clsoe to
500 times, and the rest of the packages (between web downloads and ftp
downloads) are getting near the 400 mark.

There seems to be REAL interest out there. Also, I have been getting a bunch
of emails letting me know things work better than expected and people are
impressed.

(If anyone feels this is appropriate please cross post into kde-devel, I do
not have write access).

Chris