List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: CSS question
From:       Lars Knoll <Lars.Knoll () mpi-hd ! mpg ! de>
Date:       2000-01-13 10:10:03

Hi,

That's an easy question to answer. The current khtml (in the new_rendering
branch) has already quite some support for style sheets (see
mosfet.org for some screenshots showing the current status).

Support for :lang(xxx) should be easy to add.

Cheers,
Lars

Lars Knoll                                 knoll@mpi-hd.mpg.de
  PGP pub key [6DADF3D5]: finger knoll@pluto.mpi-hd.mpg.de