List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: KFM Error
From:       Max Moritz Sievers <max.moritz.sievers () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-01-12 19:46:20

on Tue, 11 Jan 2000 David Faure wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 11, 2000 at 10:19:20PM +0100, Max Moritz Sievers wrote:
> > Hello,
> > when I copy a text (perhaps from an eMail) into a webform on a
> > page opened in the KFM I get the following errormessage:
> > (I translate the message from German to English)
> > The wanted function
> > īhttp://www.zdnet.de/spile/ubb/cgi-bin/postings...` is not yet
> > implemented.
> >
> > When will it be implemented?
>
> The error message is misleading. Something strange happens, which makes kfm
> think it has to do something that is not implemented (doesn't the
> dialog box say "GET" before the url ?) - but this feature (pasting text)
> is of course implemented.
>
> How exactly do you paste ? Using the mouse ? Using Edit/Paste ? A shortcut ?
** I use shortcuts to copy and paste, but I have tried again and
now (whitout changing anything) I get the following error:
"Error: invalid URL"
But at the field I should write my subject I can copy in. In the
article-field i canīt (http://www.zdnet.de/spiele/forum/). So I
guess thats not a KFM Bug but a Bug of this Website.

Max Moritz Sievers