List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    AW: konqueror from jan 12th (switched from kde-develop)
From:       "Ferdinand Gassauer" <f.gassauer () aon ! at>
Date:       2000-01-13 12:29:31

Hmm, your right I don't like "in word" wrapping. But that's not what I ment.
Actaully I have no better idea of what to do with "long" filenames, whatever
one does it does not lokk nice

But what i ment was:
_one_ line of text is splitted in a "upper 2/3" and a "lower 2/3" with a
white space in the middle. No typing errors !! it gives a total hight auf
4/3 !!!! separeted by about "1-2 milimeters" (not very technical indeed) of
white space.

BTW a similar problem occured a while ago in kexplorer (0.4 pre...) and is
fixed now.

> > > (if the latter, the work on libkhtml is done in a separate branch
> currently,
> > > so this is not relevant).

> *.kdelnk left from
> older
> > > Where do you see them twice ?
> >
> > I'm not on the box now - I think it was somthing like
> > options - mimetypes of filtypes in the konqueror menue
>
> Ah, a bug in "filetypes" then. Preston ?
>
> > > ksycoca is not supposed to store two instance of the same mimetype...
> > >
> > > You are a great konqueror-bugs reporter. What about joining
> > > kfm-devel@kde.org ? :-)
> > you meen reporting konqueror bugs to kfm-devel...?
> Yes, konqueror is just a fancy name for the new kfm.

I think the name is great ;-))
But to come up to it's meaning (and on the desktops of endusers) it _has_ to
(and will) beat other browsers.