List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Fwd: CSS question
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () suse ! de>
Date:       2000-01-12 13:58:41

To our HTML hackers :-)

Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:16:18 +0100 (MET)
From: Frederik Fouvry <fouvry@sfs.nphil.uni-tuebingen.de>
To: Waldo Bastian <bastian@kde.org>

(Feel free to forward this message to a more appropriate address, if
necessary)

Hi,

Could you tell me if the KDE browser will be CSS2 capable?
What I'm especially after is the language-specific formatting
 information, like

	:lang(fr) { ... }	(which applies to all elements with LANG="fr")

	HTML:lang(fr) { ... }	(which applies to <HTML LANG="fr">)
I need the information to decide if specific changes to the CSS and
DSSSL style sheets are/will be possible.

Many thanks,

Frederik Fouvry
KDE DocBook Team